Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: STS), a leading manufacturer of specialized commercial vehicles, including truck bodies, shuttle buses and armored vehicles, today announced the issuance of 5,882 shares of its Class A Common Stock to Kim Korth, the president and chief executive officer of Supreme Industries, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary, Supreme Indiana Operations, Inc. The stock grant was made for services performed in June 2011 pursuant to the terms of Ms. Korth’s employment agreement, entered into on Feb. 16, 2011, which provide, among other things, that Ms. Korth shall receive a monthly stock award equal to the number of whole shares that have a fair market value on the grant date equal to approximately $20,000.
The Company previously disclosed entry into the employment agreement with Ms. Korth in a Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Feb. 22, 2011. The employment agreement was filed as an exhibit to the Current Report on Form 8 K.
To be added to Supreme Industries’ email distribution list, please click on the link below: http://www.clearperspectivegroup.com/clearsite/sts/emailoptin.html
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV