NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Heico Corporation (NYSE:HEI) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $55.99, above its previous 52-week high of $55.94 with 51,359 shares traded as of 1:01 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 119,100 shares over the past 30 days. Heico has a market cap of $906.8 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 34.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. HEICO Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of aerospace, defense, and electronic related products and services in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.7, equal to the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HEI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HEI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV