NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Inter Parfums (Nasdaq:IPAR) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $23.46, above its previous 52-week high of $23.34 with 61,410 shares traded as of 12:36 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 174,600 shares over the past 30 days. Inter Parfums has a market cap of $679.4 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 22.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Inter Parfums, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, marketing, and distribution of various fragrances and fragrance related products primarily in the United States and Europe. The company has a P/E ratio of 21, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 20.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your IPAR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about IPAR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV