Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD), today announced that the Company will conduct a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2011 results on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 4:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time. A simultaneous webcast of the call will be available by visiting the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.buffalowildwings.com.
About the Company
Wild Wings, Inc., founded in 1982 and headquartered in Minneapolis,
Minnesota, is a growing owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild
Wings Grill & Bar
™ restaurants featuring a variety of
boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake
Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The Buffalo Wild Wings’ menu
specializes in 18 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings with
flavor sensations ranging from Sweet BBQ
™ to Blazin’
Guests enjoy a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an
extensive multi-media system for watching their favorite sporting
events. Buffalo Wild Wings is the recipient of hundreds of "Best Wings"
and "Best Sports Bar" awards from across the country. There are
currently more than 765
Wild Wings locations across 45 states in the United States, as well
as in Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV