NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Entegris (Nasdaq:ENTG) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $10.43, above its previous 52-week high of $10.27 with 1.2 million shares traded as of 12:06 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.5 million shares over the past 30 days. Entegris has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 35.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Entegris, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies products and materials used in processing and manufacturing in the semiconductor and other high-technology industries worldwide. It operates in three segments: Contamination Control Solutions, Microenvironments, and Specialty Materials. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.7, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ENTG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ENTG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV