SAO PAULO, July 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- COMPANHIA ENERGETICA DE MINAS GERAIS – CEMIG (NYSE: CIG) ("Cemig"), a listed company with securities traded on the stock exchanges of Sao Paulo, New York and Madrid, hereby informs the public, in accordance with its commitment to best corporate governance practices, and of CVM Instruction 358 of January 3, 2002, that it filed, on June 29, 2011, the "Form 20-F" annual report for the year ended December 31, 2010 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
Shareholders can also receive a printed copy of the Form 20-F, including our audited financial statements, for the year ended December 31, 2010, free of charge, by requesting one from the Investor Relations Website ( http://ri.cemig.com.br) in the section Financial Information - SEC Filings.
For further information, please contact Mr. Antonio Carlos Velez Braga, Cemig's Investor Relation Superintendent, at the phone number +55 31 3506-5024 or email address: email@example.com.Belo Horizonte, June 30, 2011 Luiz Fernando Rolla Chief Officer for Finance and Investor Relations SOURCE Cemig
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV