Northwest Bancshares Inc MD Stock Hits New 52-Week High (NWBI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Northwest Bancshares Inc MD (Nasdaq:NWBI) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $12.68, above its previous 52-week high of $12.67 with 357,134 shares traded as of 11:53 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 635,000 shares over the past 30 days. Northwest Bancshares Inc MD has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 6.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Northwest Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Northwest Savings Bank that offers various banking and consumer finance services. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.9, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your NWBI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV