Syntel Reaches New 52-Week High (SYNT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Syntel (Nasdaq:SYNT) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $59.73, above its previous 52-week high of $59.62 with 18,587 shares traded as of 10:27 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 158,100 shares over the past 30 days. Syntel has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 23.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Syntel, Inc. provides information technology (IT) and knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services worldwide. It operates in four segments: Applications Outsourcing, KPO, e-Business, and TeamSourcing. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.3, below the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 21.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your SYNT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV