NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for ABM Industries (NYSE:ABM) is Tuesday, July 5, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 14 cents per share. At a price of $23.36 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.4%. The average volume for ABM has been 280,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. ABM has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 11.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. ABM Industries Incorporated, through its subsidiaries, provides facility services for commercial, industrial, institutional, and retail facilities primarily in the United States. It operates in four segments: Janitorial, Parking, Security, and Engineering. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.2, above the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 19.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ABM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV