Also see: Apollo, Juniper: New Targets, Estimates
Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
AMC Networks (AMC) was initiated with an Underweight rating at Barclays. $32 price target. Expensive valuation relative to peers, Barclays said.General Mills (GIS) was downgraded at Argus Research from Buy to Hold. Company lowered its guidance, Argus said. IAC InterActive (IACI) was downgraded from Buy to Neutral at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Valuation call, as the stock is up 33% year to date, BofA/Merrill said. $41 price target. Marathon Petroleum (MPC) was initiated with an Outperform rating at Credit Suisse. $55 price target. Company is leveraged to higher refining margins, Credit Suisse said. Servicesource (SREV) was downgraded at Capstone Investments from Hold to Sell. $14 price target. Float will likely increase significantly by late September. Capstone said. Triquint (TQNT) was initiated with a Neutral rating at UBS. $11 price target. Company is positioned to benefit from smartphone market growth, UBS said. End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV