Also see: Apollo, Juniper: New Targets, Estimates
Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
AMC Networks (AMC) was initiated with an Underweight rating at Barclays. $32 price target. Expensive valuation relative to peers, Barclays said.General Mills (GIS) was downgraded at Argus Research from Buy to Hold. Company lowered its guidance, Argus said. IAC InterActive (IACI) was downgraded from Buy to Neutral at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Valuation call, as the stock is up 33% year to date, BofA/Merrill said. $41 price target. Marathon Petroleum (MPC) was initiated with an Outperform rating at Credit Suisse. $55 price target. Company is leveraged to higher refining margins, Credit Suisse said. Servicesource (SREV) was downgraded at Capstone Investments from Hold to Sell. $14 price target. Float will likely increase significantly by late September. Capstone said. Triquint (TQNT) was initiated with a Neutral rating at UBS. $11 price target. Company is positioned to benefit from smartphone market growth, UBS said. End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV