Please replace the release with the following corrected version. Headline and fourth graph should read: "Monthly" (sted "Quarterly").
The corrected release reads:
NUVEEN SHORT DURATION CREDIT OPPORTUNITIES FUND DECLARES MONTHLY DISTRIBUTION
Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions as well as high-net-worth and affluent investors, today announced the initial distribution declaration for the Nuveen Short Duration Credit Opportunities Fund (NYSE: JSD) of $0.1135 per share. This distribution, based on the $20.00 per share IPO price, reflects an annualized distribution rate of 6.81 percent.The fund’s primary investment objective is to provide current income and the potential for capital appreciation. The fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing primarily in a blended portfolio of below investment grade adjustable rate corporate debt instruments, including senior secured loans, second lien loans and other adjustable rate corporate debt instruments. The following dates apply to today’s distribution declaration:
|Record Date||July 15, 2011|
|Ex-Dividend Date||July 13, 2011|
|Payable Date||August 1, 2011|
|Monthly Distribution Per Share|
|JSD||Nuveen Short Duration Credit Opportunities Fund||.1135||-|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV