LINCOLN, Neb., June 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Embracing its customers' need for anytime, anywhere access to their student loan account, Nelnet (NYSE: NNI), which has helped families plan, prepare, and pay for education for more than 30 years, recently launched its Loan Assist application for the Android smart phone.
"It is important for us to continue giving our customers a way to access their account information when and where they need it," said Nelnet President Jeff Noordhoek. "With millions of Americans, especially recent college graduates, using mobile devices, offering this app for both iPhone and now the Android is the next logical step in meeting our customers' needs."
The Loan Assist app allows customers to manage their student loan account by:
- Making a payment
- Viewing payment history
- Checking the status of deferment and forbearance requests
- Reviewing account and group summaries
- Using loan calculators
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV