To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening.
International Paper (IP): "You're going to have a home run there over the next 18 months."
LinkedIn (LNKD): "That one has moved up too much. I don't trust it here."ManTech International (MANT): "I'm still a buyer, even after this run." Sandridge Energy (SD): "I think it's still a good buy. I want to hold on to Sandridge because value is being created ... You've got a winner." Fusion-io (FIO): "That's a data-center play and it's cooled off. I think it's a good idea to buy it in its cool-off period." Halliburton (HAL): "Here's the problem with Halliburton. The stock has been red hot ... I don't want to buy Halliburton above $50." Boston Scientific (BSX): "I've been negative on this one for ages and I reiterate my negativity." Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-A): "Really a terrific buy. I like that stock." To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV