Duke Realty Corporation (NYSE: DRE), will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter results on Thursday, July 28, 2011, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Duke’s web site at www.dukerealty.com.
The webcast is also being distributed over Thomson Reuters Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call through Thomson Reuters individual investor center at www.companyboardroom.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in Thomson Reuters Individual Investor Network such as America Online’s Personal Finance Channel, Fidelity Investments® (Fidelity.com) and others. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com). StreetEvents allows institutional investors to identify, organize, and track the hundreds of conference calls that occur each day during earnings season, to download events of interest to their Outlook calendar, and to RSVP to events online.
Duke Realty owns, maintains an interest in, or has under development of approximately 139 million rentable square feet of industrial and office space in 18 major U.S. cities. Duke Realty is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol DRE and is listed on the S&P MidCap 400 Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV