Ameristar Casinos Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ASCA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ameristar Casinos (Nasdaq:ASCA) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $23.59, above its previous 52-week high of $23.46 with 309,142 shares traded as of 11:21 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 465,200 shares over the past 30 days. Ameristar Casinos has a market cap of $732.7 million and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 46.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Ameristar Casinos, Inc. operates as a gaming and entertainment company in the United States. The company develops, owns, and operates casino, and related hotel, food and beverage, entertainment, and other facilities. The company has a P/E ratio of 66.9, below the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 68.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ASCA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV