2. DryShips (DRYS - Get Report) is a holding company engaged in marine transportation services of dry bulk cargo. It also provides deepwater drilling rig services. DryShip's fleet consists of dry bulk carriers and tankers. It has 39 dry bulk carriers, comprising of 9 Capesize, 28 Panamax and 2 Supramax, and 12 tankers of 6 Suezmax and 6 Aframax.
6 Stocks to Gain From Strong LNG Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts