3. DHT Holdings (DHT) owns and operates a fleet of 12 double hulk carriers. The company operates 6 VLCC carriers, 2 Suezmax and 4 Aframax carriers.
Today (June 30, 2011), DHT reported revenue of $22.3 million for the period from Jan-Mar 2011, down from $22.4 million in the same period of the prior year. For the quarter, seven vessels on time charter generated $17.6 million and two vessels on bareboat charter contributed $4.7 million. These nine vessels are on charters until 2012 to 2018.
Net income for the quarter was $4.0 million as against to a net loss of $2.2 million during the same quarter of 2010. At the end of the first quarter, DHT had cash balance of $102.2 million.Svein Moxnes Harfjeld, CEO, stated: "The charter coverage of our fleet enables us again to declare a dividend of $0.10 per share. We have in accordance with our communicated plan acquired an additional vessel and our balance sheet allows us to continue to grow the company." The stock is expected to deliver 63% over the next one year and 67% analysts covering it maintain a buy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV