5. Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) provides marine transportation services for LNG, LPG and crude oil to energy and utility companies. Its fleet consists of 21 LNG carriers, 5 LPG carriers, and 11 conventional tankers.
During the quarter, the company's cash flows increased 15% to $39 million, generated from fixed-rate contract portfolio of vessels and contributions from Exmar vessel interests acquired in late 2010. Looking ahead, Peter Evensen, CEO of Teekay, said, "We look forward to further distributable cash flow growth as the Partnership takes delivery of new gas carriers supported by long-term fixed-rate contracts in the near future, including the 33% interest in four Angola LNG carrier new buildings which will begin delivering in the second half of 2011."
The company's total available liquidity rose from $437 million at the end of March 2011 to $600 million, which includes the partnership's recent equity offering. Management indicated that the company could use the available liquidity to assess opportunities to purchase third-party assets servicing long-term contracts, to further drive up its cash flow growth. Analysts polled by Bloomberg rate 50% buy and the stock returned 25% in the last one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV