PolyOne Reaches New 52-Week High (POL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- PolyOne Corporation (NYSE:POL) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $15.46, above its previous 52-week high of $15.45 with 111,676 shares traded as of 10:32 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 834,800 shares over the past 30 days. PolyOne has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are up 21.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. PolyOne Corporation provides specialized polymer materials, services, and solutions with operations in thermoplastic compounds, specialty polymer formulations, color and additive systems, thermoplastic resin distribution, and specialty polyvinyl chloride resins. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.8, equal to the average chemicals industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your POL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV