Magellan Health Services Reaches New 52-Week High (MGLN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Magellan Health Services (Nasdaq:MGLN) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $54.13, above its previous 52-week high of $54.10 with 15,234 shares traded as of 10:08 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 248,500 shares over the past 30 days. Magellan Health Services has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 13.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Magellan Health Services, Inc. provides managed behavioral healthcare, radiology benefits management, specialty pharmaceutical management, and Medicaid administration products and services in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.8, above the average health services industry P/E ratio of 12.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MGLN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV