ESCO Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (ESE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for ESCO Technologies (NYSE:ESE) is tomorrow, July 1, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $36.40 as of 10:09 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.9%. The average volume for ESCO has been 113,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. ESCO has a market cap of $961 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 4.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. ESCO Technologies Inc. produces and sells engineered products and systems for utility, industrial, aerospace, and commercial applications worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.4, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV