3 Small Growth Funds With Steady Results
Zibelli likes Polypore International (PPO), which makes membranes that are essential for lithium batteries. The batteries are being used increasingly for cameras and small consumer electronics products. In the first quarter, sales increased 28%, compared to the period a year ago, while earnings jumped 77%. The big growth opportunity is in electric cars, says Zibelli. "The company's products will be included in electric vehicles that will be rolled out around the globe in the next few years," he says.
Zibelli also owns HMS Holdings (HMSY), which helps state agencies reduce Medicaid costs by spotting invalid insurance claims. As Medicaid programs have grown relentlessly, the company's sales and earnings have climbed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV