Vocus Stock Hits New 52-Week High (VOCS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Vocus (Nasdaq:VOCS) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $30.80, above its previous 52-week high of $30.70 with 1,900 shares traded as of 9:45 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 153,800 shares over the past 30 days. Vocus has a market cap of $605.2 million and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 9.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Vocus, Inc. provides cloud-based PR and marketing software products for public relations management in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Morocco.
- Practice your VOCS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV