Heico Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (HEI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Heico Corporation (NYSE:HEI) is tomorrow, July 1, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $54.68 as of 9:32 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.2%. The average volume for Heico has been 119,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Heico has a market cap of $907.2 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 32.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. HEICO Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of aerospace, defense, and electronic related products and services in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.7, equal to the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV