SAN FRANCISCO, June 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Vista Partners announced today that it has updated coverage on Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. , (NASDAQCM: OCLS) and maintains its $3.81 target price. Ross Silver, Principal Analyst at Vista Partners stated, "Oculus is growing significantly as evidenced by their revenue growth in each of the past two years. Oculus has stated revenues could grow by up to 80% this year and by up to 100% in 2012 and 2013. In addition, management has provided revenue guidance of a minimum of $45M in revenues in calendar year 2013, a greater than four times increase from revenues reported in calendar year 2010." Mr. Silver continued, "Oculus has eight commercial partners and we believe Oculus could add additional partners before the end of the year." Mr. Silver concludes, "We believe Oculus's current valuation to be depressed and as Oculus continues to meet or exceed their stated guidance, we believe the valuation will increase." To download a FREE copy of the Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc . research report, please visit www.vistapglobal.com and complete the research form to gain access to the report.
About Vista Partners:
Vista Partners LLC, founded in 2005, is a Registered Investment Advisor in the States of California and Oregon. The firm's professional staff has backgrounds in finance, corporate communications and investment banking. Vista Partners LLC has built a name for itself in the small cap space due to its selection of profitable investment ideas.
Disclaimer & Disclosure:For a full list of disclaimers and disclosures, please visit our website: www.vistapglobal.com or click here. Contact:877.215.4813 or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Vista Partners LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV