- No impact to cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments or overall cash flow.
- An increase in GAAP revenue for the full fiscal years 2011 and 2010.
- An increase in GAAP net income and earnings per share for the full fiscal year 2011 and a reduction in GAAP net loss and loss per share for the full fiscal year 2010.
- An increase in current and total assets and an increase in total shareholders’ equity for fiscal year 2010 and an increase in total shareholders’ equity and a decrease in total assets and current liabilities for fiscal year 2011.
- An increase in GAAP revenue, GAAP net income and earnings per share for the first three quarters of each of fiscal years 2011 and 2010 and a decrease in GAAP revenue, GAAP net income and earnings per share for the last quarter of each of fiscal years 2011 and 2010.
Orion Energy Systems, Inc. Receives SEC Confirmation Of Sales-Type Lease Accounting Treatment Of Orion Throughput Agreements
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.