2. Guggenheim Shipping ETF (SEA) began trading on Jun. 11, 2010.
The fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance of an equity index called the Delta Global Shipping Index. Companies of this maritime shipping industry index that derive revenue from the 'SEA'-borne transport of dry bulk goods, leasing or operating tanker ships, container ships, specialty chemical ships and ships that transport liquid natural gas include Teekay Tankers (TNK), Knightsbridge Tankers (VLCCF), and Seaspan (SSW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts