2. Guggenheim Shipping ETF (SEA) began trading on Jun. 11, 2010.
The fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance of an equity index called the Delta Global Shipping Index. Companies of this maritime shipping industry index that derive revenue from the 'SEA'-borne transport of dry bulk goods, leasing or operating tanker ships, container ships, specialty chemical ships and ships that transport liquid natural gas include Teekay Tankers (TNK), Knightsbridge Tankers (VLCCF), and Seaspan (SSW).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV