3. PIMCO Investment Grade Corp Bond Index Fund (CORP) began trading on Sept. 20, 2010.
The fund seeks to provide a total return that closely corresponds to the total return of The BofA Merrill Lynch US Corporate IndexSM by investing at least 80% of its total assets in the component securities of the underlying index. The fund is currently 91% invested in 'CORP', or corporate, bonds of companies such as Goldman Sachs (GS), AT&T (T), and Citigroup (C).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV