5. Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 2X (DUST) began trading on Dec. 8, 2010.
The fund seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 200 percent of the inverse (or opposite) of the price performance of the NYSE Arca Gold Miners Index. The fund creates short positions by investing at least 80 percent of its net assets in: futures contracts; options on securities, indices and futures. If the U.S. government fails to raise the debt ceiling, devastating our country, large holders of this ETF may see their portfolio value crumble away to 'DUST'.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV