6. Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bull 2X (NUGT) began trading on Dec. 8, 2010.
The Bull Fund seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 200 percent of the price performance of the NYSE Arca Gold Miners Index. The fund, under normal circumstances, creates long positions by investing at least 80 percent of its net assets in the equity securities that comprise the Index. This ETF can add a 'NUGT', or nugget, to your portfolio with double leveraged exposure to Barrick Gold (ABX), Goldcorp (GG), and Newmont Mining (NEM).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV