9. Teucrium WTI Crude Oil Fund (CRUD) began trading on Feb. 22, 2011.
The fund seeks to have the daily changes in percentage terms of the share's net asset value reflect the daily changes in percentage terms of a weighted average of the closing settlement prices for futures contracts for WTI 'CRUD', or crude oil, also known as Texas Light Sweet Crude Oil traded on the NYMEX.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV