9. Teucrium WTI Crude Oil Fund (CRUD) began trading on Feb. 22, 2011.
The fund seeks to have the daily changes in percentage terms of the share's net asset value reflect the daily changes in percentage terms of a weighted average of the closing settlement prices for futures contracts for WTI 'CRUD', or crude oil, also known as Texas Light Sweet Crude Oil traded on the NYMEX.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts