LUXEMBOURG, June 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ADECOAGRO S.A. (NYSE:AGRO), a leading agricultural company in South America, filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2010.
The annual report on Form 20-F can be accessed from Adecoagro's English language website at the following address: www.adecoagro.com/ir. Upon request, Adecoagro's shareholders may receive a hard copy of the annual report on Form 20-F, which contains Adecoagro's most recent audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge.
For further information, please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV