To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Natural Resource Partners (NRP): "A very good coal play, and I happen to like coal very much ... Still want you to wait for a pullback."Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK): "Turned out to be far more controversial than I realized ... If you want a good regional, I suggest First Niagara Financial (FNFG)." Best Buy (BBY): "It's a no-go ... I'd rather see you in Amazon.com (AMZN). If the Fed moves, I see Amazon going to $240." Illumina (ILMN): "This one is in the sweet spot. It's is a total buy." Hershey (HSY): "I think it can go higher, the company has really decided to focus on pure profitability." Regions Financial (RF): "I say sell. I don't like Regions' management. Point blank." Qualcomm (QCOM): "I don't like tech but if I had to buy a tech company, it would most likely be Qualcomm." Hercules Technology (HTGC): "I haven't done the work on this one. Have to take a pass." To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV