LONDON, June 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Delivers Combined Ku- and L-band Maritime Services
Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT.L), the leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services, today announced a pathway product to its future Global Xpress™ (GX) service, providing maritime users with access to both Ku-band VSAT and L-band FleetBroadband services in a bundled package.Initially available from Ship Equip and Stratos, Inmarsat's direct distribution channel, the new offering will deliver a fully-integrated managed service for an inclusive monthly fixed fee. It is intended to be available to all GX-appointed distributors. Designed to provide a bridge to Inmarsat's Ka-band Global Xpress service, the package includes a guaranteed free hardware upgrade when Inmarsat's new service becomes available in 2013. With a suggested retail price of US$2,999/month for 60 months, it offers:
- Ku-band hardware, approved by Inmarsat as upgradable to Ka-band
- FleetBroadband (FB500) hardware
- Airtime at 512kpbs/512kbps, with a committed information rate (CIR) of 128kbps
- Inclusive FleetBroadband airtime where the VSAT service is not available
- The complete range of Ship Equip and Stratos applications and support products
- Guaranteed free upgrade from the Ku-band hardware to Ka-band Global Xpress
- Guaranteed double bandwidth upgrade on Global Xpress: 1Mbps/1Mbps and 256kbps CIR.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV