Holly Reaches New 52-Week High (HOC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Holly Corporation (NYSE:HOC) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $68.66, above its previous 52-week high of $68.26 with 1.2 million shares traded as of 12:06 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.5 million shares over the past 30 days. Holly has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 60.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Holly Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a petroleum refiner in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.5, above the average energy industry P/E ratio of 15.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HOC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV