Company Profile: LinkedIn operates the world's largest professional network on the Internet with more than 100 million users.Return Since IPO: 90% IPO Date: May 18 Offer Price: LinkedIn offered 7.8 million shares at $45 per share Analyst Consensus: After the quiet period on LinkedIn expired on June 28, LinkedIn received an "overweight" rating from JPMorgan. Other firms weren't as enthusiastic, with Evercore Partners issuing a "hold" and Montrose Securities analysts recommending that investors sell shares.
2. ServiceSource International (SREV - Get Report) Company Profile: ServiceSource provides a service revenue management and renewals platform, which helps technology companies improve maintenance, support and subscription revenue streams. Return Since IPO: 109% IPO Date: March 24 Offer Price: ServiceSource offered 11.9 million shares at $10 per share Analyst Consensus: ServiceSource earns eight "buy" ratings from Wall Street research firms, including Lazard Capital, Deutsche Bank and JMP Securities. The only other firm following the stock, Capstone Investments, suggests investors hold on to shares.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts