3. LinkedIn (LNKD)
Company Profile: LinkedIn operates the world's largest professional network on the Internet with more than 100 million users.Return Since IPO: 90% IPO Date: May 18 Offer Price: LinkedIn offered 7.8 million shares at $45 per share Analyst Consensus: After the quiet period on LinkedIn expired on June 28, LinkedIn received an "overweight" rating from JPMorgan. Other firms weren't as enthusiastic, with Evercore Partners issuing a "hold" and Montrose Securities analysts recommending that investors sell shares.
2. ServiceSource International (SREV) Company Profile: ServiceSource provides a service revenue management and renewals platform, which helps technology companies improve maintenance, support and subscription revenue streams. Return Since IPO: 109% IPO Date: March 24 Offer Price: ServiceSource offered 11.9 million shares at $10 per share Analyst Consensus: ServiceSource earns eight "buy" ratings from Wall Street research firms, including Lazard Capital, Deutsche Bank and JMP Securities. The only other firm following the stock, Capstone Investments, suggests investors hold on to shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV