5. Fusion-io (FIO)
Company Profile: Fusion-io has developed a new storage memory platform that improves the processing capabilities within a data center by moving active data closer to the CPU where it is processed.Return Since IPO: 72.7% IPO Date: June 8 Offer Price: Fusion-io offered 12.3 million shares at $19 per share Analyst Consensus: The so-called quiet period on Fusion-io does not expire until July 19.
4. Sagent Pharmaceuticals (SGNT - Get Report) Company Profile: Sagent Pharmaceuticals markets generic injectable drugs to hospitals. Return Since IPO: 74% IPO Date: April 19 Offer Price: Sagent offered 5.8 million shares at $16 per share Analyst Consensus: Jefferies is among three research firms with a "buy" rating on Sagent, while Needham & Co. has a "hold." No firm rates Sagent a "sell."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts