7. Tornier (TRNX)
Company Profile: Based in Amsterdam, Tornier makes devices for joint replacement and soft-tissue repair.Return Since IPO: 44.3% IPO Date: Feb. 2 Offer Price: Tornier offered 8.8 million shares at $19 per share Analyst Consensus: Tornier is also popular on Wall Street, earning seven "buy" ratings from all seven firms covering the company, including Wells Fargo Securities and JPMorgan.
6. Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) Company Profile: Pacira is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The company's lead drug candidate is Exparel, a long-acting anesthetic/analgesic product for postsurgical pain management. Return Since IPO: 70.9% IPO Date: Feb. 2 Offer Price: Pacira offered 6 million shares at $7 per share Analyst Consensus: Pacira earns high marks with five "buy" ratings from all five research shops covering the stock. They include Piper Jaffray, Wedbush and Brean Murray.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV