9. RPX Corp. (RPXC)
Company Profile: RPX helps corporations manage their exposure to patent litigation, offering defensive buying, acquisition syndication, patent intelligence and advisory services.Return Since IPO: 42.3% IPO Date: May 3 Offer Price: RPX offered 8.4 million shares at $19 per share Analyst Consensus: RPX is popular among research firms, garnering four "buy" ratings from firms like Davenport & Co. and Robert W. Baird. Two other firms, including Goldman Sachs, recommend that investors hold shares.
8. Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Company Profile: Cornerstone OnDemand is a provider of on-demand talent management software, allowing clients to develop employees, engage all employees effectively, and improve business execution. Return Since IPO: 43.5% IPO Date: March 16 Offer Price: Cornerstone OnDemand offered 10.5 million shares at $13 per share Analyst Consensus: Cornerstone OnDemand receives high marks from analysts, with all seven research firms following the stock rating it "buy." They include Barclays Capital, Piper Jaffray and Pacific Crest Securities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV