9. RPX Corp. (RPXC)
Company Profile: RPX helps corporations manage their exposure to patent litigation, offering defensive buying, acquisition syndication, patent intelligence and advisory services.Return Since IPO: 42.3% IPO Date: May 3 Offer Price: RPX offered 8.4 million shares at $19 per share Analyst Consensus: RPX is popular among research firms, garnering four "buy" ratings from firms like Davenport & Co. and Robert W. Baird. Two other firms, including Goldman Sachs, recommend that investors hold shares.
8. Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Company Profile: Cornerstone OnDemand is a provider of on-demand talent management software, allowing clients to develop employees, engage all employees effectively, and improve business execution. Return Since IPO: 43.5% IPO Date: March 16 Offer Price: Cornerstone OnDemand offered 10.5 million shares at $13 per share Analyst Consensus: Cornerstone OnDemand receives high marks from analysts, with all seven research firms following the stock rating it "buy." They include Barclays Capital, Piper Jaffray and Pacific Crest Securities.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts