The Law Office Of Joseph Klein Investigates MediaMind Technologies Inc.
The Law Office of Joseph Klein is investigating the Board of Directors of MediaMind Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: MDMD) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to DG FastChannel, Inc. Under the terms of the deal, MediaMind shareholders will receive $22 in cash per share. The transaction has an enterprise value of $414 million.
To receive more information, click here: http://www.jkleinlawfirm.com/mediamind-technologies.html
The investigation concerns whether MediaMind Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to MediaMind stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether FastChannel is underpaying for MediaMind shares. According to Yahoo! Finance, at least one analyst set a target price for MediaMind stock of $23 per share.
If you own common stock in MediaMind and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph Klein, Esq. directly, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 718-947-0005, Toll Free: 877-STOK-180, or visit http://www.jkleinlawfirm.com/mediamind-technologies.html.Joseph Klein, Esq. is an experienced attorney and has also practiced as a Certified Public Accountant. Mr. Klein represents investors and participates in securities litigations involving financial fraud throughout the nation. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV