The Law Office Of Joseph Klein Announces Investigation Of EMS Technologies Inc.
The Law Office of Joseph Klein is investigating the Board of Directors of EMS Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: ELMG) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE: HON). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Honeywell will pay EMS shareholders $33.00 in cash per share for a total transaction value of approximately $491 million.
For more information, click here: http://www.jkleinlawfirm.com/ems-technologies-elmg.html.
The investigation concerns whether the EMS Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to EMS stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Honeywell International Inc. is underpaying for EMS shares.
If you own common stock in EMS and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph Klein, Esq. directly, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 718-947-0005, Toll Free: 877-STOK-180, or visit http://www.jkleinlawfirm.com/ems-technologies-elmg.html.Joseph Klein, Esq. is an experienced attorney and has also practiced as a Certified Public Accountant. Mr. Klein represents investors and participates in securities litigations involving financial fraud throughout the nation. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. CONTACT:Joseph Klein, Esq.2926 Avenue LBrooklyn, NY 11210Telephone: (718) 947-0005Fax: (718) 799-1443Toll Free: (877) STOK-180 (877-786-5180)E-Mail: email@example.comThe Web: www.jkleinlawfirm.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV