NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CGI Group (NYSE:GIB) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $23.68, above its previous 52-week high of $23.59 with 160,489 shares traded as of 10:21 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 229,700 shares over the past 30 days. CGI Group has a market cap of $5.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 32.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. CGI Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides information technology services (IT) and business process services in Canada, the United States, India, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.7, below the average internet industry P/E ratio of 15.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your GIB trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about GIB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV