WALTHAM, Mass., June 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) today announced GeoFluent Chat 2.0, the latest version of Lionbridge's powerful, cloud-based multilingual chat application that gives contact centers and enterprises on-demand, quality translation within their existing online chat applications.
GeoFluent Chat 2.0 increases agent productivity, accelerates revenue opportunities and reduces costs of in-country support by allowing English-speaking agents to engage customers and prospects online in multiple languages from one location. New features of GeoFluent Chat 2.0 include:
- API integration with common online chat applications. GeoFluent's APIs provide dedicated, secure, seamless bi-lingual communication between a customer or prospect and a support agent within an organization's existing chat application. GeoFluent Chat is easily trained to reflect each organization's brand, products, languages and expertise, making multilingual chat comprehensive and actionable.
- Support for pre-chat survey applications. This allows contact centers to present surveys, route chats to the appropriate agent and engage chats in the customer's preferred language, resulting in more effective pre-sales engagements and faster time to resolution for common support engagements.
- New reporting functionality that captures valuable metrics including chat invitations and sessions by language, percentage of translated chats converted into sales, and other performance data for contact centers and enterprises to measure the effectiveness of multilingual online chat sessions.
"Prior to GeoFluent Chat, contact centers and enterprises struggled to support prospects and customers in global markets due to language barriers. Today, enterprises across industries recognize the power of GeoFluent Chat as a cost-effective way to increase online customer engagement, reduce dependence on in-country personnel, and increase agent productivity," said Rory Cowan, CEO of Lionbridge. "By allowing one agent to engage users in multiple languages in real time from one location, contact centers are able to optimize their lower cost operations, remove language barriers and effectively connect with customers and prospects on-demand, anytime in any geography."GeoFluent is an on-demand translation platform that integrates Lionbridge's cloud-based language customization solutions with a statistical machine translation engine developed in IBM's Watson Research Center. As a result, enterprises gain a unique, real-time, secure SaaS solution based on proven technology that has been adopted successfully in large-scale commercial environments. GeoFluent Chat integrates with common contact center applications to allow agents to engage users in multiple languages in real time. As a result, organizations can facilitate faster time to purchase through proactive multilingual engagement, and reduce global support costs through effective online customer care.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV