PRINCETON, N.J., June 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- BullMarket.com ( http://www.bullmarket.com) ("BMR"), an online investment newsletter focused on long-term growth and income-generating stocks, has published a 70-page special report on master limited partnerships (MLPs). The report covers over 40 MLPs and LLCs and gives BullMarket.com's top picks in ten different subsectors. It also looks at what an MLP is, examines the dynamics of the various industries they operate in, explains and displays various valuation metrics, and answers some common questions.
Among the stocks featured in the report and its daily newsletter include TC Pipelines (Nasdaq: TCLP), Oxford Resources (NYSE: OXF), Williams Partners (NYSE: WPZ), Buckeye Partners (NYSE: BPL), and many more.
As a subscriber, you'll also gain access to our Recommended List of stocks, which was up over 20% in 2010, up 40% in 2009, and outperformed the S&P by 15% in 2008.
Start your 14-day free trial today:https://www.bullmarket.com/subscribe/pr/?refer=BMRbb1805P In its MLP special report, BullMarket.com wrote: "For income-oriented investors, MLPs make good investments, as they provide a steady source of income that also has tax benefits. Usually about 80-90% of the distributions from MLPs are tax deferred and are classified as return of capital, which instead reduces an investor's original cost basis. Thus, one wouldn't have to pay taxes on this part of the distribution until the stock is sold." BullMarket.com looked at the following topics, among others: -- Why are MLPs a good investment option for income-oriented investors? Are their dividends safe? -- How can MLPs pay out dividends that are higher than their reported profits? -- What characteristics does BullMarket.com look for when picking MLP investments? -- What valuation metrics should investors look at when choosing an MLP investment? -- Which MLPs are currently the best to own and why?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV