LoopNet Surpasses Five Million Registered Members
SAN FRANCISCO, June 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- LoopNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOOP), a leading provider of commercial real estate marketing and technology solutions, and operator of the most heavily trafficked commercial real estate marketplace, announced today that it surpassed five million registered members. We believe this represents the largest membership community of brokers, investors, tenants, appraisers and other commercial real estate participants.
Fifteen years after its founding, LoopNet continues to add thousands of new members per week, with new offerings in mobile solutions, email campaign management tools and information services providing ever more ways for commercial real estate professionals to access and benefit from its marketing and information services product lines.
"We are thrilled that more than five million people have chosen to create LoopNet memberships," said Thomas Byrne, LoopNet's President and COO. "It affirms the value that we are adding to the commercial real estate community, and motivates us to continue to find new ways to serve our members' needs and the industry's needs."
Highlighted below are some of the key metrics and usage statistics of LoopNet.com:#1 in Members among Commercial Real Estate Listing Services
- Registered Members – More than five million registered members
- Unique Monthly Visitors – 2.5 Million (12 months ending May 2011, Google Analytics)
- Traffic Multiple – 7.4X the visitor traffic of the next closest website (12 months ending May 2011, comScore Media Metrix)
- LoopNet's LoopLink powers more listings for more commercial real estate firm websites than any other service. The company's cutting-edge solutions include private-label web, iPhone and iPad applications. LoopNet's Enterprise clients include CB Richard Ellis, Cassidy Turley, Colliers International, Cushman & Wakefield, Jones Lang LaSalle, Grubb & Ellis, NAI Global, ONCOR International, Sperry Van Ness, and The Shopping Center Group.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV