CNinsure Inc. Stock Upgraded (CISG)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Insurance industry. The net income increased by 272.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $9.87 million to $36.78 million.
- CNINSURE INC -ADS has improved earnings per share by 31.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CNINSURE INC -ADS increased its bottom line by earning $1.27 versus $0.95 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.51 versus $1.27).
- CISG has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 12.37, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.