Intelimax Appoints Creative Director, Writer, Producer, Mr. Jimmy Smith To The Company's Advisory Board
VANCOUVER, June 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Intelimax Media Inc. ("Intelimax" or the "Company") (OTCQB:IXMD) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Jimmy Smith to the Company's Advisory Board. Mr. Smith joins gamboozle.com creator James Marshall on the Advisory Board effective immediately.
"We are extremely excited to have such an accomplished Director, Writer and Producer joining our Advisory Board. The Company is building a solid team of industry leaders in the entertainment business, to command the company's soon to be launched "social media experience" website portal gamboozle.com;" said Glenn Little, President & CEO.
About Jimmy Smith
Mr. Smith or Jimmy (Creative Director, Writer, Producer) has found writing his own bio and referring to himself in the third person kind of weird, particularly the part where he's supposed to list all of his accomplishments. Listing his accomplishments has always made him feel like he was bragging or boasting or something. It would be different if he had accomplished as much as, say, Muhammad Ali, because then it wouldn't be boasting.But right now he's only begun to make some noise. He's written two books. His first was "Soul of the Game." It was released in 1997 to critical acclaim, and won a Gold Medal in the 1998 Stiftung Buchkunst International Book Art Competition. It was voted among the "14 Most Beautiful Books of the World" by the Copenhagen Museum of Applied Arts. "Soul of the Game" was also featured at exhibitions held by the Chicago Field Museum, The Basketball Hall of Fame, and the International Center of Photography in New York City. Unfortunately, a new copy of "Soul of the Game" is hard to get your hands on, nowadays. It's sold out.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV