LeapPad will be sold at MSRP $99.99 USD, with downloadable apps priced at MSRP $5.00 USD and up and game cartridges at MSRP $24.99 USD. LeapPad is now available in green and pink, and for pre-sale at major retailers in the U.S., Canada, UK and Ireland. For details visit leapfrog.com/LeapPad. LeapPad will be available at major retail locations beginning August 15 and in other countries such as Australia and New Zealand later in the year.
LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. is an education innovator and a leading developer of educational entertainment for children. LeapFrog's award-winning product portfolio is designed to help every child achieve their full potential by delivering best-in-class curriculum through engaging and age-appropriate technology-based platforms and toys. The Learning Path, LeapFrog's proprietary online destination for parents and extended family, provides personalized feedback on a child's learning progress and offers product recommendations to enhance each child's learning experience. Through the power of play, LeapFrog's products and curriculum help children of all ages prepare for life and academic success. LeapFrog's products are available in more than 45 countries and have been used by teachers in more than 100,000 U.S. classrooms. LeapFrog is based in Emeryville, California and was founded in 1995 by a father who revolutionized technology-based learning solutions to help his child learn how to read. Come see the learning at www.leapfrog.com.TM & Copyright © 2011 LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. SOURCE LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV