NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
AbitibiBowater Inc. fell 6.8 percent to $20.41.
Dice Holdings Inc. fell 6.3 percent to $12.72.
MBIA Inc. fell 4.9 percent to $7.77.First Republic Bank fell 4.6 percent to $31.25. Cellcom Israel Ltd. fell 4.2 percent to $27.00. Rhino Resource Partners LP fell 4.1 percent to $22.82. Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. fell 3.6 percent to $62.66. Enbridge Energy Partners LP fell 3.5 percent to $29.80. Penn Virginia Corp. fell 3.4 percent to $13.96. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. fell 3.4 percent to $22.04.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV