To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening.
Cheesecake Factory (CAKE): "I really really like it. It's a well run company and I'm a buyer."
Ezcorp (EZPW): "This is part of the expanding lower class theme. It fits into my dollar store thesis and I want to own it. "Imax (IMAX): "This is the only movie chain I want to own. I really like the stock at this level." Zhongpin (HOGS): "No, you don't want to own these. This is a Chinese stock you need to avoid." LDK Solar (LDK): "I don't want to own it. I don't want you in it. I don't like Chinese stocks. I'm only recommending Baidu.com (BIDU)" Alcoa (AA): "Listen up. Alcoa's earnings are going to be terrific. Alcoa is ready to roll and you need to roll with it." Hawaiian Electric (HE): "I think you're doing it right. I like Southern Company (SO) more; I like Dominion Resources (D) more; and I like Consolidated Edison (ED) more, but don't change a thing." El Paso (EP): "I think it's worth $21 a share. I think it's a winning stock." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV